CoachingAchieve Your Optimal Sexual Health from The Privacy of Your Own Home
Online Sexuality, Intimacy, and Relationship Coaching
The power of the Internet enables individuals and couples all around the world to experience powerful online sexuality, intimacy, and relationship maintenance coaching with certified sex therapist Kimberly Resnick Anderson, LISW.
Now individuals and couples can experience the power of Kimberly’s proprietary clinical model, Comfort-Inducing Sexuality Dialogue, to improve sexual health and/or relationship satisfaction from the comfort of their own home.
Kimberly’s cyber office is HIPAA-compliant and encrypted to ensure the highest level of confidentiality available online today. Her secure cyber office is accessible on desktop computers, laptop computers, tablets, and smart phones.
Coaching packages are tailored to each individual or couples’ unique sexual and emotional challenges. Kimberly will work with each client to identify specific goals and the obstacles standing in the way of achieving those goals. Kimberly is known for “holding up the mirror” to provide sometimes brutally honest feedback. She believes that she is in a unique position to tell people what they need to hear that no one else is willing or comfortable saying. This feedback, especially when it pertains to sexuality, can be life-changing.
Kimberly has treated over 3,000 people with sexual concerns. She has an uncanny way of diving right in and providing practical information alongside sophisticated interpretation to facilitate rapid growth and concrete changes after just hours of coaching.
Topics Conducive to Coaching with Kimberly Resnick Anderson, LISW include:
- Premarital coaching to assess sexual compatibility and/or general compatibility
- Established relationship coaching to decide whether to break up or stay together after an affair
- Conflict around discrepancy in sexual desire
- Conflict around sexual interests, proclivities
- Education around sexual techniques, introduction of toys, variety, etc.
- Guidance around how to effectively (and creatively) cope with sexual dysfunction due to chronic illness, aging, disability, medication side effects, and surgery
- Guidance around sexual dysfunction due to relationship dynamics
- Facilitation of honest dialogue regarding sexual fantasies, interests, and expectations
- Help with negative interaction styles and proven methods to increase positive regard and good will (in the bedroom and out)
- Individual conflict regarding components of sexual identity (gender, orientation, and intention)
Cost of Online Coaching Packages:
4 hours (minimum) – $175.00 per hour
6 hours – $160 per hour
8 hours – $150 per hour
12 hours – $140 per hour
16+ hours – $135 per hour
(All amounts shown are in US Dollars)
(Fees are subject to change without notice)
All coaching packages include testing/assessment materials, interpretation of assessment materials, and personalized feedback from Kimberly. Assessment tools are selected based on presenting issues and the individual concerns of the client(s). No two coaching packages will be identical.
For more information on coaching packages, or to schedule your online coaching package, please click here.
Kimberly’s Professional Affiliations & Memberships